Have you ever thought about preparing the best beef recipes for your family? If the answer is yes, then here are Two delicious beef recipes via BuzzFeed that can be easily made with easy ways at home.
1 – Sandwich With Italian-Style Beef
- Time Required for Cooking: 4 hours and 15 minutes
- Servings: 8 servings.
- Smoke Temperature: between 180 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1 Qty (4 Lb.) Roast Beef that is Lean and Boneless (Sirloin or Top Round)
- Salt, Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Sliced Very Thin Traeger Prime Rib Rub Ingredients:
- 6 ounces of beef stock
- 8 Hoagie-Style Buns (For Sandwiches) Swiss cheese cut into six slices
- 1 cup of chopped bottled giardiniera, which is Italian for pickled vegetables and is optional.
- When you are ready to start cooking, turn the Smoke Temperature up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and preheat the smoker with the lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Salt, pepper, and Traeger prime rib rub should be applied generously to the roast before cooking. Make about ten to fifteen slits in the roast with a paring knife, spacing them about an inch apart. Put one clove of garlic into each of the slits.Put the roast directly on the grate of the grill and cook it for approximately an hour, turning it over once throughout the cooking process, until it is well browned.
- Take the roast from the grill and place it in a Dutch oven that has a deep interior. The roast should be covered with the beef broth. Place back on the grill after having been securely covered with foil. Lower the heat on the grill. Raise the temperature of the smoker to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the roast for three to four hours, or until it can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Giardiniera should be chopped up into little bits while the roast is cooking.
- After removing the Dutch oven from the grill, shred the meat, being sure to remove any substantial chunks of fat or connective tissue. Move the meat back into the Dutch oven, and mix it to blend it with the juices left in the pan.
- Raise the Smoke Temperature on the grill to its highest setting, and warm it with the cover closed for ten minutes.
- Put the sliced sides of the hoagie buns facing up on a small sheet tray.
- The shredded roast should be placed within, and a piece of cheese should be placed on top. Place on the grill and continue to cook for an additional five to ten minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- After removing the food from the grill, sprinkle it with the chopped pickled vegetables. If preferred, serve with the residual liquid from the cooking process for dipping. Enjoy!
2 – Thai Beef Skewers
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
- Servings: 16 servings
- Temperature of Smoke: Between 180- and 375-degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil 1/4 measuring cup of soy sauce
- Lime with Clove Extract Juice Garlic, Chopped Very Finely
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped to a fine powder 1 Tbsp.
- 1 Tsp. Black Pepper, Raw and Unprocessed
- 12 pound of beef sirloin, boned and trimmed, cut into cubes measuring 1-1/4 inches half of a red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and diced to a size of one quarter inch.
- a half a cup of coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts, either salted or unsalted to taste 1 Traeger Skewers Set
- Oil, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, sugar, and black pepper should be mixed together in a small bowl using a whisk. Place the meat in a big bowl or a plastic bag that can be sealed and pour the marinade over it.
- Turn the bag or bowl to ensure that each piece of meat is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for two to four hours, or longer if desired.
- After removing the sirloin cubes from the marinade and throwing away the marinade, dry the sirloin cubes well with paper towels. Skewer the meat, keeping the pieces as close together as possible, with the goal of minimizing the amount of time the skewer is exposed to Preferred
- Wood Pellet. (You may also shield the exposed ends by slipping a folded strip of aluminum foil under the ends that are exposed.)
- When you are ready to start cooking, adjust the Smoke Temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and preheat the smoker with the lid closed for fifteen minutes.
- Place the skewers on the grill grate and cook them for two to four minutes on each side, or until they achieve the doneness you choose.
- Before serving, garnish the dish with diced red pepper and peanuts that have been roughly chopped. Enjoy!