3 Amazing Seafood Recipes You’ll Like Them a lot!!
If you are Looking for the perfect Seafood Dish Online, Then You Came to The Right Place, We Share With a 3 Delicious and Easy To Make for Any Occasion.
1 – Shrimp Salad with Caesar Dressing
Preparation: 10 min | Cooking: 15 min | Servings: 4
- 1⁄2 baguette, cut into 2.5 cm cubes (about 264 grams)
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp kosher salt
- 95 grams Caesar dressing, divided
- Two romaine lettuce hearts, cut in half lengthwise and ends trimmed
- 455 grams of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 60 grams of Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
1. Make the croutons: Put the bread cubes in a medium bowl and drizzle 3 tbsp of olive oil over top. Season with salt and granulated garlic and toss to coat. Transfer to the air fry basket in a single layer.
2. Place the basket in the air fry position.
3. Select Air Fry, set temperature to 200 degs C, and set time to 4 min. About halfway through cooking, toss in the croutons.
4. When done, remove the air fry basket from the air fryer grill and set aside.
5. Brush 2 tbsp of Caesar dressing on the cut side of the lettuce. Set aside.
6. Toss the shrimp with the 32 grams of Caesar dressing in a large bowl until well coated. Set aside.
7. Coat the sheet pan with the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil. Arrange the romaine halves on the coated pan, cut side down. Brush the tops with the remaining 2 tbsp of Caesar dressing.
8. Place the pan on the toast position.
9. Select Toast, set temperature to 190 degrees C, and set time to 10 min.
10. After 5 min, remove the pan from the air fryer grill and flip the romaine halves. Spoon the shrimp around the lettuce. Return the pan to the air fryer grill and continue cooking.
11. When done, remove the sheet pan from the air fryer grill. If they are not quite cooked through, roast for another 1 minute.
12. On each of four plates, put a romaine half. Divide the shrimp among the plates and top with croutons and grated Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Calories 286; Fat 17.5g; Carbohydrates 6.8g; Protein 25.5g; Fiber 0.8g; Sugar 0.3g
2 – Peppery Lemon Shrimp
Preparation: 10 minutes | Cooking: 10 minutes | Servings: 2
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 350g prepared shrimps, uncooked
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lemon, sliced
1. Preheat the fryer to 200ºC
2. Take a medium size mixing bowl, mix the pepper, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika and the olive oil together
3. Add the shrimp to the bowl and make sure they’re well coated
4. Arrange the shrimp into the basket of the fryer5 Cook for between 6-8 minutes, until firmand pink
Calories: 208; Fat: 7 g; Protein: 35 g; Carbs: 0 g; Fiber: 0 g; Sugar: 0 g
3 – Gold Salmon Patties
Preparation: 5 min | Cooking: 13 min | Servings: 6 patties
- 420 grams of can pink salmon, drained and bones removed
- 65 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cooking Spray
1. Stir together the salmon, bread crumbs, whisked egg, garlic powder, scallions, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until well incorporated.
2. Divide the salmon mixture into six equal portions and form each into a patty with your hands.
3. Arrange the salmon patties in the air fry basket and spritz them with cooking spray.
4. Place the basket in the air fry position.
5. Air Fry, set the temperature to 200 degs C, and set time to 12 min. Flip the patties once halfway through.
6. When cooking is complete, the patties should be golden brown and cooked through. Remove the patties from the air fryer grill and serve on a plate.
Calories 142; Fat 7.8g; Carbohydrates 9.5g; Protein 23g; Fiber 0.5g; Sugar 0.8g